Friday, April 4, 2008

Walkie Talkie Can Be Useful


A couple of years ago, my wife and I bought a set of walkie talkie and it has been really put to use by us. The reason why we purchase the set of walkie talkie at that time is because we decided to go on a short vacation in another state together with my brother's family. We decided that we may have a big problem trying to communicate with each other as we are going on two different cars and constantly talking to each other through mobile phone might be too costly.

So, in order to keep in touch with each other during the journey to the other state, we decided to go ahead and bought a set of walkie talkie that we think it be very useful to us while we are on the road.

During the journey, my brother and I decided that we will constantly communicate through walkie talkie. If anyone of us decided to take a break or pull over, we will inform the other party through our walkie talkie. So that we know what the other party is doing constantly.

Now, it is really fun to have that walkie talkie. It really make the journey more enjoyable and drive the boredom of long driving away. We constant talk about the things we saw along the way we drive through, pointing out the various scene and make comment out of it. Driving a long journey is very boring and tired, but, the constant communication actually helps to make it fund and enjoyable.


After that vacation, the walkie talkie are kept in my home. I just dump it into the store and forgotten about it. Recently, when I try to get something from the store, it appears in front of me and then I thought, hey, little toy, so you are here, and it really remind me of that wonderful trips with my brother’s family.

And I was thinking: How nice is it that we go for another long journey drive and utilized the walkie talkie again.

Such a wonderful stuff, the walkie talkie.


No comments: